New Jersey’s and the Tri-State’s leading source for countertops. Family owned and operated since 1961.
Offering the highest quality countertops and superior customer satisfaction for over 50 years! Marvic Corporation has been a fixture in the countertop fabrication industry in the NY/NJ metropolitan area since the company’s founding by Al D’Alessandro in 1961. Family-owned and operated for over a half century as a leading wholesale supplier and installer of premium, custom countertops to both the residential and commercial markets in the tri-state area.
We offer single-source, one-stop shopping with an extensive line-up of materials, brands, colors, and price points for the construction and remodeling of:
- Kitchen countertops
- Bathroom vanities
- Shower walls
- Tub decks
- Bar tops
- Custom designs and applications
A full range of custom features (edging, inlays, borders, trim, etc.) and accessories (sinks, backsplashes, etc.) are also available.
Marvic’s enduring success comes from strictly following two key business principles:
- Consistently investing in the latest fabricating technology and employee training to always offer the best product at the most competitive price, on time, every time.
- Developing prosperous long-term business partnerships through personal, hands-on service that consistently meets or exceeds expectations.
Marvic’s heritage is built on putting our customers’ interests first. We’re dedicated to:
- Being the easiest fabricator to do business with in the market
- Helping our customers be as successful as possible
The Marvic Corporation utilizes it’s 50,000 square foot “State-of-the art” fabrication facilities to produce single, large volume and highly custom orders to meet any deadline. Our Customer Service, Field Staff, Fabricators and Sales Teams are committed to delivering more than you expect.
Marvic’s wide range of countertop products includes National Granite/Marble, Quartz Products, Caestarstone, Silestone, Cambria, Viatera, Hanstone and Chroma, Dupont Corian Solid Surface, Formica Brand and Wilson Art Laminates and more.
We Invite you to visit and meet the 85 members of the Marvic Team. We value our customers and thank you for choosing the Marvic Family to be your countertop supplier.
Marvic Corp. is a licensed Home Improvement Contractor with the NJ Div. of Consumer Affairs License #13VH01851200
Founded by Al D’Alessandro and a partner, Steve Sniegocki in New Jersey in 1961 under the name Marvic Corporation as a fabricator of custom and production laminated countertops.
Al D’Alessandro bought out the partnership within three years and has retained sole ownership and leadership.
Expanded into a new 16,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility in 1990 to increase total fabrication capacity and provide dedicated resources to solid surface (DuPont™ Corian®) production.
Invested in thermoforming, V-groove and other specialized industrial equipment in 1991 to increase quality and capacity to fabricate Corian® countertops and enable entry into custom commercial applications.
Added natural stone and marble fabrication capability in 1998.
Expanded into a third facility (15,000 sq. ft.) in 2000 to dedicate production resources to the natural stone and emerging natural quartz product segments.
Became a stocking distributor / fabricator of the DuPont™ Zodiaq® natural quartz brand in 2001.
Invested over $1,000,000 in capital equipment (CNC software, edging and polishing technology, material handling equipment) in the first three years of entering the natural and engineered stone market.
In 2005 started fabricating and offering a line-up of innovative “green,” sustainable products consisting of materials such as:
- Exotic wood
- Recycled glass
- Reconstituted natural marble
- Recycled paper
Al D’Alessandro – President
Vittoria D’Alessandro – Vice President
Salvatore Orsillo – Corporate Production Manager
Russel Cavill – Production Manager
Michelle D’Alessandro – Outside Sales Manager
Gina D’Alessandro – Accounting
Bryan Rushe – Territory Sales Manager
Dimitri Xarhoulakos – Logistic Manager
Francisco Vasquez – Installation Coordinator
Alejandro Valle – Production Supervisor
Millie D’Alessandro Carbone – Office Manager
Dominick Calabrese – Billing Manager
Cosimo Orsillo – All Sales
Garda Agugliaro – Inside Sales
Adriana Dominguez – Sales/Service Home Center
Joanna Godniak – Home Center Support
Len Gigantino – Quality Control Supervisor
Michelle Salmorin – Account Relations
Hubert Suchodola – Logistics Support
Bill Puchik – Office Staff
Mary Nervi – Office Staff
Al D’Alessandro, Marvic Corp. founder and owner, is one of the founding fathers of the countertop fabrication industry with unequaled longevity and reputation.
Examples of his leadership include:
- Growing Marvic Corp. to employ a work force of more than 120 employees.
- Serving as president of numerous charitable organizations.
- Sitting on councils and advisory panels for most major countertop material manufacturers.
- Being designated by several leading countertop material manufacturers to assist in testing the viability and durability of new countertop materials and researching and developing new products and market applications.
- Working toward earning Accreditation from the Marble Institute of America (MIA), signifying Marvic Corporation’s compliance with quality standards and consistent, competent and safe fabrication, installation and maintenance of natural stone.