Back when “green” was just a color and not a sustainable development term, Vetrazzo was already using glass refuse to create stunning surfaces. A slab can be made of 100% recycled glass. Vetrazzo is the logical choice for consumers and professionals who care about the ecological impact of their projects, especially for LEED buildings.
- We are committed to highest sustainability standards
- Our engineers are always looking for ways to integrate new glass sources and other materials
- We use pre- and post-consumer recycled glass
- Visit Vetrazzo’s Website
PaperStone® is committed to innovative green products that contribute to a holistic lifestyle that is smart, elegant, and responsible.
PaperStone is a beautiful and heavy-duty solid surface known for its performance, its warm touch, its contemporary appearance and its environmental sustainability. It is made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper and a proprietary, petroleum-free resin. PaperStone is durable and is recommended for residential kitchen and bath and commercial uses. PaperStone isn’t just an attractive new material that is produced in a socially responsible manner, it is also strong and tough. It has steel-like strength in span. It has stone-like beauty and it can be worked like fine hardwoods. PaperStone is innovative and cost competitive.
- Made from 100% post- consumer recycled paper
- Made with PetroFree™ phenolic resins
- Highly resistant to scratching, staining, and chemicals
- Visit PaperStone’s Website