Offering the highest quality countertops and superior customer satisfaction for over 50 years!
Marvic Corporation has been a fixture in the countertop fabrication industry in the NY/NJ metropolitan area since the company’s founding by Al D’Alessandro in 1961. Family-owned and operated for over a half century as a leading wholesale supplier and installer of premium, custom countertops to both the residential and commercial markets in the tri-state area.
We offer single-source, one-stop shopping with an extensive line-up of materials, brands, colors, and price points for the construction and remodeling of:
- Kitchen countertops
- Bathroom vanities
- Shower walls
- Tub decks
- Bar tops
- Custom designs and applications
A full range of custom features (edging, inlays, borders, trim, etc.) and accessories (sinks, backsplashes, etc.) are also available.
Marvic’s enduring success comes from strictly following two key business principles:
- Consistently investing in the latest fabricating technology and employee training to always offer the best product at the most competitive price, on time, every time.
- Developing prosperous long-term business partnerships through personal, hands-on service that consistently meets or exceeds expectations.
Marvic’s heritage is built on putting our customers’ interests first. We’re dedicated to:
- Being the easiest fabricator to do business with in the market
- Helping our customers be as successful as possible